How much money is in my (child’s) Individual Student Account?
Contact Jeff Adams at email@example.com.
What extra items can I see if I log into the website?
Absence/Tardy Form, Private Instructor List, Piano Accompanist List, Lettering Guidelines
What do I do if I have forgotten my login information?
Click on “Forgot your password?” under the Login Form and type in the email address that you supplied on the band class registration form at the beginning of the year. If you still have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the next Band Boosters meeting?
The date of the next meeting is on the website calendar. Meetings are scheduled one at a time based on need and the band schedule. If you would like to receive email notices of the meeting dates, please send a message to email@example.com.
When is the next concert? What band events are scheduled for next month?
Check out the website calendar. You can click on any event for more information.
How do I register my Payless Plus Shoppers card to benefit the band program?
Click on Payless/Kroger under the Fundraising/Boosters Menu. There is a step-by-step explanation. If you have any questions, contact Karin Plite at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In June, the West Lafayette Band Program was awarded a grant from the SIA Foundation to be used for purchasing a trailer for transporting equipment and instruments. We are very thankful to Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. for their support.
To benefit the band program, please register your Payless Plus Shoppers Card by signing up for the Payless/Kroger Community Rewards Program.
TO USE THE PAYLESS/KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM: enrollment number: 10656
- Simply register online at pay-less.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Click on Edit Payless/Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Payless/Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number 10656 or West Lafayette Music Boosters, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you have registered your card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered Payless/Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
With this new program we have no way of splitting the rewards between the Band Boosters and the individual student band accounts. This will just be a fundraiser for the band, which will benefit your student, but not their individual student account.
Thank you for supporting the West Lafayette Band Program!