Performance and Rehearsal Facilities

Article Index

Leslie Field

lesliefield

Leslie Field was the home of the Red Devil football team for 75 years before their move to the Salisbury Athletic Complex and Gordon Straley Field.  In 1942, WLHS named the field in honor of the late Indiana Governor Harry G. Leslie, who attended West Lafayette High School in the mid-1890s.  Leslie Field is now used for physical education classes and junior high football, and occasionally for marching band rehearsals.  The facility has a 24-foot press box platform and a good built-in sound system for games and rehearsals.

 

 

 


Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/itcoordinator1/public_html/modules/mod_jt_custom/mod_jt_custom.php on line 19
Copyright © 2013 West Lafayette Bands. All Rights Reserved.