West Lafayette Bands 1st Annual
Saturday, October 27th, 2018
The Sound of West Side hits the Streets of West Side!
Be a part of this new and exciting fundraiser to support our 5th-12th grade band programs! Marching band members will hit the town and march a parade route through the neighborhoods of the West Lafayette school district. Other high school band members will march along as part of the support crew and participate in the neighborhood concerts and personal concerts along the way. Through pledges, business sponsorships, and personal concerts, the March-a-thon will be a fantastic way to get our whole community involved in supporting our outstanding 5th-12th grade band program.
This page will be updated as we go with all of the information you need to help the March-a-thon be a success! It will take all of us doing our part, but we can’t WAIT to hit the streets of West Side!
To benefit the band program, please register your Payless Plus Shoppers Card by signing up for the Payless/Kroger Community Rewards Program.
TO USE THE PAYLESS/KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM: enrollment number: 10656
- Simply register online at pay-less.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Click on Edit Payless/Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Payless/Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number 10656 or West Lafayette Music Boosters, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you have registered your card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered Payless/Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
With this new program we have no way of splitting the rewards between the Band Boosters and the individual student band accounts. This will just be a fundraiser for the band, which will benefit your student, but not their individual student account.
Thank you for supporting the West Lafayette Band Program!
Band Boosters maintains individual student accounts for any money raised by the student when s/he participates in a band fundraiser. These fundraisers include the Marchathon, Citrus Sales, and occasional other fundraising ventures. For the majority of our fund raisers, 50% of the proceeds from these programs goes into the student's account and 50% goes into the Band Booster's general fund.
The funds raised by the student can be used to pay for many things including...
- Private Lessons
- Summer Band Fees
- New Instruments
- Instrument Rentals
- Instrument Repairs
- Approved Music Camps
- Marching Band Fees
- Band supplies (like reeds)
- ISSMA Solo & Ensemble Entry Fees & Music
- Band Trips (New York, Florida, King's Island, Indiana Beach, etc.)
Money will be issued from a student's individual fundraising account in the form of a check to the party owed compensation or by marking the Individual Student Fundraising Account as the payment method on an official band activity form when applicable (ex. when signing up for Marching Band choose the Individual Student Fundraising Account as form of payment. The Marching Band fees then will be deducted directly from your child's individual account).
Questions: Contact Kelly Marshall, Band Boosters Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org