To benefit the band program, please register your Payless Plus Shoppers Card by signing up for the Payless/Kroger Community Rewards Program.
TO USE THE PAYLESS/KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM: enrollment number: 10656
- Simply register online at pay-less.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Click on Edit Payless/Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Payless/Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number 10656 or West Lafayette Music Boosters, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you have registered your card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered Payless/Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
With this new program we have no way of splitting the rewards between the Band Boosters and the individual student band accounts. This will just be a fundraiser for the band, which will benefit your student, but not their individual student account.
To Order a Marsh Card
Print a Scrip order form, OR
Log in to your www.shopwithscrip.com account, OR
Contact Karin Plite or Mary Kay Berndt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marsh cards come in denominations of $50 or $100. These are NOT reloadable!
So get ready to shop! Fill your grocery cart and present your Marsh Card to the checkout clerk as whole or partial payment. This is how you can easily make money for the band, and your child's student account, by doing nothing more than purchasing your weekly groceries—that you would be buying anyway!
This is a pain-free, stress-free, hassle-free fundraiser that you can feel good about because it doesn't require you to purchase anything you don't already need—or to ask your neighbors to buy something they don't need.